Pink Fire Pointer Vintage Floral

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Vintage Floral

Top & Skirt: ASOS, Pearls: J Crew, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe c/o & ASOS, Ring: Cache, Sunnies: Charlotte Russe (similar here) c/o, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Charlotte Russe c/o

If you have been reading A Keene Sense of Style for a while then you already know that I go weak in the knees for matchy matchy separates. This floral skirt set made my heart do back flips. Between it's soft floral pattern and midriff baring shape, I was in fashion heaven. Not to mention the fact that it made me feel extra ladylike all day. I topped it off with pearls, pointed toe wedges, and cat eye sunnies.

Also, tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of my $50 gift card giveaway to The Limited! So be sure to enter here!

Happy Tuesday & thanks for stopping by!
Xo -Elizabeth