Pink Fire Pointer Patterned

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Patterned


Blazer: BCBG Max Azria, Pants: Charlotte Russe c/o (similar here), Sunnies: Charlotte Russe c/o, Earrings: H&M, Bag: Via Ebay, Necklace: Via Fairfax Flea Market, Shoes: Steve Madden

Happy Tuesday everyone! For today's look I paired bold printed pants with a royal blue blazer and strappy black sandals. To tone down the pattern of the pants I stuck with solid colors up top and did a little color blocking.

I'm currently blogging from Las Vegas at the MAGIC Trade Show. It's been busy days of meetings and running around for Melanee, Joann and I but we've managed to sneak in a little fun here and there. Be sure to follow along on Twitter & Instagram to see what I've been up to at MAGIC!

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Xo -Elizabeth