Pink Fire Pointer Style Challenge: New York Fashion Week

Monday 26 August 2013

Style Challenge: New York Fashion Week


Jacket: Vintage, Dress: BCBG Max Azria, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets: IN Pink & Capewell & Co., Sunnies: Charlotte Russe c/o, Bag: Vintage Gucci, Shoes: Charles David

It's Monday and I'm so excited to be sharing with you another great Fashion Challenge. I've partnered with 7 of my favorite So Cal bloggers to bring you New York Fashion Week inspired outfit posts. You may remember our other challenges here for Coachella and here for Maxi Skirts. These are a fun way for us to share new blogs with you and to challenge ourselves to get a little more creative with our fashion choices. I decided to pair a ladylike lace dress with a vintage vest to put a fun spin on it. Last season when I attended the shows at Fashion week I wore mainly vintage pieces with a few trendy brands mixed in. I think it's a great way to ensure that you're wearing something totally unique and statement making.

Be sure to check out how KierLauraMelaneeJoann Jamie & Melissa, and Kimberly styled their NYFW looks!
Have a great Monday! 
Xo -Elizabeth