Pink Fire Pointer Stand Tall

Sunday 25 August 2013

Stand Tall

Vest: Elizabeth & James, Shirt: Style Lately c/o, Pants: H&M, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets: Capwell & Co., c/o, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: via Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Guess, Bag: Urban Expressions

Happy Sunday!
Today, I paired pretty printed pants with a graphic tank and threw in a black vest to add balance and structure. I love the message on this tank "we will stand tall" so simple and yet so inspiring. It must be quite obvious by now, that I'm definitely a girl who loves prints. Sure, some days I'll put on head to toe black for a chic and easy look, but most of the time I love wearing vibrant colors and prints. So much so that recently I had to pull clothes for a commercial shoot (seen here) and I wasn't allowed to wear any stripes, bold prints, or bright colors (typical when filming). I looked in my closet and had to bypass all of my favorite things. It's funny how we become so set in our personal style. So I think it's important to make a point to push yourself just a little out of your comfort zone.

On another note, I love it so much that you all stop by to visit my blog on such a regular basis, and that you take the time to leave wonderful thoughts and comments. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and I would absolutely love if you could take a moment to subcribe. That just means entering your e-mail address in the box in the upper right corner. I really appreciate your support.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Xo -Elizabeth