Pink Fire Pointer Graphics

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Graphics

Sweater: Liz Claiborne (on sale here) via JC Penney, Skirt: Guess (similar here), Belt: Vintage, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe & ASOS, Bag: Forever 21 (available here), Earrings: Forever 21 (similar), Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Three hundred seventy-seven blog posts later and I am so thrilled that what started as a little creative outlet has turned into not only my fashion diary, but a place for others to come and find inspiration. My goal in starting this blog was to do just that and I'm so thrilled to be able to say that I accomplished it. Every time that I read an e-mail or a comment saying that someone feels inspired by me I get this warm and fuzzy feeling and I can't help but smile. It's so exciting to be able to share you passion with others and even more exciting when that passion turns into a career. For the past year and a half I have scurried home on my lunch break to set up my tripod and shoot my daily outfit photos. Today, I am excited to announce that I am a full time fashion blogger and stylist and unfortunately, there with be no more lunch break photo shoots. 


I know I mention it after almost every post, but I really am so happy that you all take the time to visit my fashion blog and I am thrilled to have come this far.

Also, congratulations to S
tarleisha Gingrigh! You are the winner of The Limited gift card giveaway! Thank you to everyone who entered and to The Limited for partnering with me on this great giveaway!

Xo -Elizabeth