Pink Fire Pointer Recap: New York Fashion Week Day 1

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Recap: New York Fashion Week Day 1

With my blogger buds Melanee Shale & Joann Doan outside of Lincoln Center after the BCBG Max Azria Show

Inside The New York Palace Hotel
Dress: ASOS (on serious sale here), Belt: Vintage, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe & Sole Society (also loving this version) c/o, Bag: Nina Shoes c/o, Shoes: Christian Louboutin (here), Jacket: Vintage
Photo 5 by Ryan Chua

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I want to share my fun floral look from day one of New York Fashion Week. I paired a full skirted dress with a plaid cropped jacket and sparkly accessories for a playful spring inspired look (in honor of the spring collections). Unfortunately, the temperature kept creeping up on me, so I had to ditch my pretty little jacket for most of the day. But that's okay because I think this little floral number stands alone just fine. Also, I love that this is considered a "prom dress". I guess one gal's prom dress is another gal's strolling around New York City dress.

I had such a great time at Fashion Week but it's good to be home. I'll be sharing the rest of my looks with you slowly but surely.

I hope you have an amazing week.

 Xo -Elizabeth