Pink Fire Pointer New York Fashion Week: Day 3

Saturday 7 September 2013

New York Fashion Week: Day 3

Jacket: Vintage, Dress: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: TJ Maxx, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets & Rings: Charlotte Russe, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: B Brian Atwood, Sunnies: Burberry, Lipstick: Beautique Liner "Real Red"

I'm so excited to share with you my look from Day 3 of New York Fashion Week. It has been such a busy couple of days with shows and meetings in the city, so you'll have to forgive me for the lack of blog posts. Today, I paired a red vintage jacket with a bold striped dress and strappy sandals for a ladylike chic look. I wanted to wear something that was polished,  put together, and statement making that would also be a great reflection of my personal style. There is a common misconception that everyone at fashion week is dressed in head to toe designer labels. While most people are maybe wearing a designer or two, there are still plenty who are dressed in affordable brands like H&M, Forever 21, and Charlotte Russe. I am a firm believer in the fact you can look chic on any budget so for the past 3 days I have been proudly wearing my inexpensive finds and mixing in a few higher end pieces here and there. Although, it was quite funny when someone approached me yesterday and said "who are you wearing" and I casually responded "forever 21."

That's all for now, I will be sure to share the rest of my New York Fashion Week outfits with you soon. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Be sure to follow along on Twitter & Instagram to keep up with all of the fashion week fun.
Xo -Elizabeth