Pink Fire Pointer Orange Pop

Thursday 12 September 2013

Orange Pop

Top: Express (Men's),  Skirt: (Dress worn as skirt) ASOS, Scarf: Vintage, Earrings: H&M, Sunnies: Chloe via Ditto Belt: ASOS (also loving this option), Bracelets: Gorjana Griffin c/o, In Pink c/o, Charlotte Russe, Watch: Vintage, Shoes: Charles David, Bag: Olivia & Joy c/o

Yes, I'm guilty of wearing another Men's shirt that I cut the sleeves off of. I just can't help myself. I love the over sized collar and relaxed fit, so today, I enlisted the help of this striped one to juxtapose my otherwise feminine look. I added a colorful scarf for a little print mixing and an orange bag to bring out some of the scarfs colors. I kept my shoes neutral and added a metal sheet belt for a little extra waist cinching.

I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'm thrilled that the weekend is just around the corner. A little rest is just what the doctor prescribed.

I hope you had a great week! Thanks so much for reading!
Xo -Elizabeth