Pink Fire Pointer A Little Polka

Tuesday 17 September 2013

A Little Polka

Shirt: J Crew (on sale here), Skirt: The Limited (on sale here) c/o, Bracelets: In Pink c/o & Charlotte Russe, Earrings: H&M, Necklace: Isaiah Garza c/o, Bag: Valeria Smith, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (available here)

Today's look was styled around this pretty polka dot skirt. I wanted to put a fun spin on it so I paired it with a subtly spotted shirt, green suede pumps, and a giant statement necklace (also seen here). This necklace, by the way, is easily one of the most beautiful statement necklaces that I have ever seen. You know that saying "less is more"? Well this piece, by the talented Isaiah Garza, screams "more is more". I love it. 

I hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks so much for reading!
Xo -Elizabeth