Pink Fire Pointer Bayila Jewellery

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bayila Jewellery

Bayila Jewellery

Bayila Jewellery named after Norwegian goddess, was founded and developed by me. It combines western and eastern vision of beauty and joins them in to great designs.

“After I had arrived to Hong Kong I discovered a huge variety of high fashion jewellery of great designers, unfortunately unaffordable for an average woman. That made me desire to look fashionable yet elegant, but
for affordable price. So I started designing and making jewellery for myself. It immediately got appreciated. Then I decided to launch my first collection that was sold to the last bit. That was how Bayila was born.”

Now Bayila jewellery offers high fashion, handmade jewellery out of the highest quality materials, such as Swarovski crystals and rhinestones, glass faceted beads, sophisticated gemstones and high quality chains
(lead and nickel free).

You can also make a custom order and we come up together with a fantastic and certainly unique designs.
BAY I L A . C O M

Bayila Jewellery, accessories


Bayila Jewellery, accessories

Bayila Jewellery, accessories


Bayila Jewellery, accessories

Bayila Jewellery, accessories

Bayila Jewellery, accessories