Through out the history of fashion there is a uncountable amount of amazing dresses, however there are few that sticked in our memory more then others. Here is my countdown of the most Iconic Dresses
1. Diane Von Furstenberg in her wrap up dress. She have been the most influential women in fashion after Coco Chanel.
2. Audrey Hepburn at Breakfast at Tiffany's. Probably the most widely known dress. although still iconic dress that is an essence of an elegant woman.
3. Coco Chanel's Little Black Dress. It's such an invention by the most Legendary woman in fashion. Little Black Dress is an essential piece of every woman's wardrobe in the world, and a piece that you just can not go wrong with.
4. Princess Diana at a Vanity Fair party dinner wearing Versace. Diana was always a woman that knew fashion and also knew how to communicate by it, and she's an icon of British fashion at her time.
5. Rita Hayworth's sting gown in Gilda. Jean Louis was her designer and he had a contribution to a famme fatale image that Rita was always striving for.
7. This is a Marylin Monroe's dress in which she sang Happy birthday Mr.President. It was made by Jean Louis and recently it was sold in an auction for $1.150.000.
8. Grace Kelly's wedding dress by Oleg Cassini. This was called a ''wedding of century'' and the dress was for certain the dress of the century. There is a high observable similarity to Kate Middleton's wedding dress.
9. Yves Saint Laurent Mondrian day dress. This dress was inspired by Piet Mondrian's painting that were very simplistic in shape forms with colour blocks. YSL made a historical statement of artistic sensibility, modernism and breakthrough of his time in one dress. It was featured on the cover of French Vogue in 1965.
10. Jackie O in Oleg Cassini at Inaugural Gala (1961) . She starter the trend of being a fashion icon and first lady of a White House at once, and she certainly will remain the greatest of them.